At Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School Academy Trust we believe that the highest possible standards can only be achieved by having the highest expectations of all learners. We understand that some pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds require additional support to reach their true potential, regardless of their ability. We will use all the resources available to help and encourage disadvantaged pupils to reach their full potential, including the Pupil Premium grant (PPG) and the Recovery Premium funding.
This strategy policy outlines the amount of funding available, the school’s chosen actions and approaches strategy for spending the PPG effectively, and the procedure for ensuring the funding is allocated correctly.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Impact 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium Impact 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium Impact 2019-2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Impact 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-22